Insurance Adjuster Career Resources
Making good career choices is easy when you have the right information. And having a thriving insurance adjuster career is possible when you surround yourself with the right people.
Learn more about a claims adjuster career!
Jobs, News, and Need-to-knows? We've got you covered in this adjuster blog created specifically with your insurance adjuster career in mind.
Meet other adjusters, seek advice, share photos, talk shop, and keep tabs on adjuster jobs at the Well-Adjusted Social Network.
Ready to begin your insurance adjuster career but uncertain where to start? Follow AdjusterPro's 5 step guide and begin your claims adjuster career today!
Think you have the right stuff? Read up on what it takes to make a a great insurance adjuster.
Let's break it down to the fundamentals. Here are the where, what, why, when, and how of all things claims adjuster.
Frequently Asked Adjuster Questions
- What are the requirements for working as an insurance claims adjuster?
- What is the difference between an independent and staff adjuster?
- How much does an insurance adjuster get paid?
- How often does an insurance adjuster get paid?
- Who do insurance adjusters work for?
- Which state should I get my insurance adjuster license in?
- Aside from obtaining a license, should I consider additional adjuster training?
- Where do I find adjuster firms that will hire me?
AdjusterPro Training Catalog
- Texas Adjuster Licensing
- Florida Adjuster Licensing
- Adjusting 101
- Xactimate Training
- Exam Study Preparation
View all AdjusterPro Training
Adjuster Licensing Guide
Get started by selecting your state for State Licensing Requirements, Reciprocity, Exam Study Guides and Agency Contact Information.
This information was obtained via a July 2012 state-by-state survey and was based upon the best information available. Please be sure to verify the accuracy individually per state statutes.
Supportive Insurance Services is your best medicine.
Whether you are an individual or large company managing 500 claims personnel, SIS alleviates the stress and tension created by the complexity of adjuster licensing, renewal, and compliance.
Hire them to worry about it. It's what they do best!
"Barb, Jeffrey and the team at SIS are a fantastic group offering a critical service at a great value. Any HR or Compliance Manager needs to check out the compliance solutions at SIS. I give them my full recommendation."
- Daniel Kerr, COO & Founder, AdjusterPro