AdjusterPro Licensing & Training in Houston next week
AdjusterPro will hold its Texas Total Adjuster Training session in Houston beginning next week. This session will include Texas All-Lines Adjuster Licensing, Adjusting 101, and Xactimate 27 Training.
Here is the schedule:
Monday – Wednesday (April 16-18) – Texas All-Lines Adjuster Licensing ($399)
Thursday (April 19) – Practical Adjusting 101 ($199 or FREE when taken with Tx Licensing & Xactimate)
Friday – Sunday (April 20-22) – Xactimate 27 Training ($399)
Why choose AdjusterPro? Here are 5 good reasons:
- Stability & Integrity. Our A rating with the Better Business Bureau attests to the fact that AdjusterPro has earned its reputation as the best in the business. How? We consistently offer an industry-leading educational experience with top-flight instructors – all at a very reasonable price.
- It’s All About You. At AdjusterPro, we DON’T try to pigeonhole you into a class you either don’t want or don’t need. We have the widest selection of courses in Prelicensing, Exam Prep, and Practical Training and we’re genuinely interested in finding the best path for you. Experience business done the right way.
- Get Noticed. AdjusterPro’s reputation and track-record of working with some of the largest adjusting firms, TPAs, and carriers in the U.S. will help firmly to solidify your credibility as an applicant.
- Great Value. While we were the first trainers to offer the Texas Total Adjuster Training Program (often imitated now), we charge 2012 prices that respectfully reflect the difficult financial times we face. Get 7 days (over 60 hours) of face time with our experienced instructors for under $800.
- Career Support. Before, during, and after our training – we’ll go with you. From our hassle-free, no pressure career consultation to get you started, to our LinkedIn Alumni Group to support you along the way, we’re dedicated to helping you not only succeed but thrive in this exciting industry.
Still not sure? Call us at (214) 329-9030 and speak with a real human being with real industry insights.